Thursday 8 March 2018

VICTIMIZED BY LOCAL PRODUCTS :(


"Natural ingredients from bla bla bla", this line trapped me. All those positive feedback and testimony makes me believe that 'Oh, it works!' but the truth is wayyyy beyond that. The special review from the local public figures works all the time! When she told everyone that she's the co-founder of this product, I quickly did my online research and get in touch with the dealers. I bought the product with a hope that my skin will get better.

The first 3 months was okay. However, I know that something is wrong with this product but I can simplify make my own assumption without discovering the truth until one day, I compared the DC product with the TT product and guess what, it's almost the same! The creamy texture, the smell, and not to forget the super popular turmeric cream, well let just say that they might be the long lost twins.
:(

The nightmare begins when I stopped using the product. Big acne appeared, here and there. Countless small acne and I can feel that my skin layer has become so thin. What is happening here? I asked my self. I am a person who will try my best to overcome and get rid of any crisis no matter what happen and fighting the after effects of the local products is part of it.

Up until now, I saw few insta-famous review and share their positive feedback towards the products. All that I can say is, at the end of the day, the products will SWALLOW your skin and makes your face looks wayyyy brighter than your hands. This remind me of Terlajak Laris advertisement, "MUKA PUTIH, TANGAN HITAM", no offense guys.

So yeah, be careful guys. Most of the local products are repackaging / rebranding product. They changed the name, the brand, but trust me the ingredients are still the same. Maybe, there are some of the local products that use organic ingredients and actually good for you but not these two : DC & TT.

Be careful guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment